All students admitted to an academic program in the Graduate School are considered nonresidents for tuition purposes until they submit a residency application. Students who are new admits, have had a break in enrollment (either a fall or spring term missed) or have changed programs need to apply. This is regardless of time lived in the state or previous status as an undergrad or non-degree seeking students.

Visit the Graduate School website for residency information and the application form.

Visit the Office of the Registrar website for more residency information.